Seperator
Seperator

Home

Facebook

Blog

Shop

Links

Guestbook

Contact

Paisley Online Web Banner 3
DSC_4738w1

The Wallneuk Church was completed in 1915 by TG Abercrombie, a well known Paisley architect.  Originally part of the United Free Church , it reunited with the Church of Scotland in 1929 and through a series of amalgamations with other Churches eventaully became known as the Wallneuk North Church.

Church Albums

St Matthews

Oakshaw Trinity

St Mirin’s

Coats Memorial

Castlehead Church

Holy Trinity & St Barnabas

St James

Wallneuk North

DSC_0762

DSC_0764

DSC_0766

DSC_4738v1

DSC_4739

IMG_8521

Img0021867

Img0022190

[Paisley Online] [News] [Events] [History] [ModernHistory] [Paisley Photos] [Parks] [Miscellaneous] [Paisley's Churches] [Phone Cam] [Bridges] [Street Views] [Snow Time] [Astrophotography] [Medieval Fair 2012] [Bowfield 10K] [Duck Race] [Scottish Cycling Races] [Renfrewshire] [Attractions] [Architects] [Pub Guide]
Seperator
Seperator